cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qt creater setup for STM32Mp1

asadullah4571
Associate III

how to setup qt creater application for STM32MP157f-Dk2 board , and where is the location of the toolchain location and how to setup qt version .

13 REPLIES 13

qt version(qmake) done from SDK pathqt version(qmake) done from SDK pathgcc done from SDK pathgcc done from SDK pathg++ done from SDK pathg++ done from SDK pathdebugger done from SDK pathdebugger done from SDK pathCMake done from SDK pathCMake done from SDK path           please help me out from image 6 why this happenbut this error comes why ?but this error comes why ?

please 

Hello,

very good, your environment looks ready to develop your application.

I suggest anyway you run an existing "hello world" example before doing your own one.

Please look at Qt documentation, like this one: https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-tutorial1.html

And let me know if compilation and execution is fine.

BR, 

Philippe.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

asadullah4571_0-1723274612615.jpeg

hi @PPAGE.13 

please help me out this, it is showing warning.

and i run the hello world application(Hello_World) without sudo  it is working but , when i use the application with sudo  it will give the error  as like a warning.

Hi,

please go to following chapter for more details

"9.6. Configure the STM3 MPU Kit" in
https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/X-LINUX-QT_Expansion_Package

To summarize: the 2 variables below must be set in Qt Creator "Run" Qt configuration when you launch test from the host:

XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000
QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland

When you execute the test from the target, these variables are already set by default.

BR,

Philippe.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.