cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are the company Oko Icare Solutions Pvt. ltd. need WPC certifications for developing our device we are using your Bluetooth module of 511-STM32WB35CEU6A this module we have brought from mouser electronics. pls provide WPC certificates for the same.

NLand.2
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @NLand.2​ and welcome to ST Community,

This application note presents an overview of the necessary certifications needed for manufacture applications for Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE), ZigBee® and Thread using STM32WB : AN5669

However the WPC certification is not available there, so I assume it's under NDA

so I am escalating your case internally, you will be contacted soon

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

NLand.2
Associate

Dear Mam,

• As we are in product development selected  STM32WB: AN5669 microcontroller for Bluetooth-enabled device development in-house manufacturing In India we need to take WPC approval, i.e. WPC means Wireless planning and coordination. The certification for WPC is required for the process of any form of radio-frequency enable device. We need Radio Frequency Test Result of the module kindly provide us. Please contact us for clarification or NDA signing.
  • Mob. 8087645687 (Neha Lande) Founder-CEO OkoIcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @NLand.2​ 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, please stand by for just a moment and you will hear from us.

Regards,

Billy