cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to establish a Full duplex communication between two STM32WL 55JC

Shivaprasad
Associate II

Hey there ,Here I am doing a project where, i want to to establish a full duplex communication between two STM32WL55jc, Is it possible to establish such type of of communication where the module should be able to receive and transmit the data simultaneously.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Shivaprasad and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

If you mean Sending and receiving on the Same time this is not possible but if you want to switch every time between sending and receiving, you can follow this example that will help you understand how everything works.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Shivaprasad and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

If you mean Sending and receiving on the Same time this is not possible but if you want to switch every time between sending and receiving, you can follow this example that will help you understand how everything works.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks for the Quick response  😊 

Found it Helpful👍

Is there any module that supports Full Duplex communication .If it is  Please suggest😊

Hello @Shivaprasad 

The Full Duplex communication on the STM32WL is not supported since SubGHz Communication is not a full duplex Communication.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

I'm glad that I am getting quick replies from the STM Community, The STM32WL55 JC modules  are taking 4 seconds time to switch from Receiver mode to transmitting mode, can you please give some information that how can i reduce that switching time.

Thanks for the very fast response, Love STM Community 🙂

https://github.com/stm32-hotspot/STM32WL-SubGHz-Phy-Rx-Hop/blob/main. I have used this code for my application.

Thank you

You've marked this question as solved. 👍

@Shivaprasad wrote:

The STM32WL55 JC modules  are taking 4 seconds time to switch from Receiver mode to transmitting mode, can you please give some information that how can i reduce that switching time.

That's a new question - please start a new thread for that.

Post a link here to that new thread, so that people can find it.

include that in your new thread!