cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target not connected: NUCLEO-WB55RG

PMana.1
Associate II

I am using  NUCLEO-WB55RG for developing a lorawan project targeted to  STM32WB55CG chip. I successfully downloaded the code using Keil IDE. When I was loading the code the windows machine was showing there is 3MB of space. I could run the code and debug. But when I tried to connect the Nucleo again I noticed that the disk size has reduced to 32KB. It has a fail.txt file in it and it says "The interface firmware FAILED to reset/halt the target MCU".

When I tried to load the code from Keil again it says target not connected and The flash download failed and Target DLL has been canceled. I connected it to cube programmer and was getting a target not connected message. I tried another new board and this problem happened again. My two Nucleo boards are useless and is it possible to factory reset the NUCLEO-WB55RG. Why did this happen? Is there anything wrong with the downloaded project? Please do help me to fix the problem. I am attaching the screenshots too.0693W00000GWaTHQA1.png0693W00000GWaTCQA1.png0693W00000GWaSsQAL.png0693W00000GWaSdQAL.png0693W00000GWaRNQA1.png0693W00000GWaRzQAL.png 

4 REPLIES 4
Javier1
Principal

You should change the topic to "STM32MCUs" instead of "STM32MPUs"

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
Javier1
Principal

Its very weird the stlink is detecting 0.00V in the tarjet ....

• Did you removed any of the jumpers:0693W00000GWaV8QAL.png

• Did you used cubeMX to generate the keil code?
  • What version of cubeprogrammer and cubeMX are you using?
  •  You could also try cubeprogrammer Mode=under reset0693W00000GWaeAQAT.png

To flash the factory code again you would need to be able to connect to the MCU first...

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk

sure. thanks for the info.

I didn't use cubeMX to generate the code. It was a successfully compiled and tested code from a third party(SDK for lorawan). All the ides and applications were the latest versions. I could update the firmware too using the firmware upgrade option on cubemx. None of the jumpers are removed. Both boards are the same. Thanks