cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WPAN library not being imported from .ioc config

Hichamm
Associate II

I've been working on a project building off the UART_console example from the STM32WB MCU package and have been able to do everything I need using UART but when I try to add BLE functionality to my project using the STM32_WPAN middleware package, I get errors such as:

Hichamm_0-1725914404270.png

It looks like when I enable STM32_WPAN from the .ioc file, the required middleware header files are not being imported and judging from this screenshots they are not part of my project's Includes:

Hichamm_1-1725914572443.png

I've tried changing these parameters as well with not result so far:

Hichamm_2-1725914703093.png

Hichamm_3-1725914719310.png

How should I fix this? Do I manually import the files, am I not configuring something correctly, is there a missing step?

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Hichamm 

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Please let me suggest you Start from a BLE project. Then, you can add the peripherals that you are looking for. 

PS: after configuring the parameters on a .ioc file, use this button STTwo32_0-1727194816876.pngon CubeIDE to generate the configuration (not the Ctrl+S).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hichamm
Associate II

Thanks for the heads up about the code generation button.

As for the other issue I found that selecting "generate under root" sometimes fixes the problem, but occasionally you have to generate the project once, delete it from the workspace and local disk if you see the errors, then re generate it. After that it builds fine, not sure why those steps are necessary but that's what worked for me.

As i've mentionned on another post of yours, using the last version will solve all those issues.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.