cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32wb5mm-dk

Minkyu Kim
Associate III

Hello

I've been recommended the product by the ARROW sales manager, but I'm not getting any documentation or technical help. I'm new to st product and ble.

Below are the features I want.

1. If you don't do anything for a certain period of time, you will be in sleep mode, and if you receive a wake-up message through wireless communication, you will wake up.

2. The button allows you to turn on or off the low power mode.

3. Can it operate on low power by default unlike item 2?

4. How do I do broadcast communication, not pairing?

What else should I refer to to to implement the above features?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Minkyu Kim

For such application, I suggest you take a look at the examples on the STM32CubeWB and try to understand how they works. Then, you can refer to the BLE wiki and videos for some getting started. Also, it will be a good idea to refer to the application notes that describe how to start with STM32WB. Finally, you have to undersatnd the protocol specifications using the Bluetooth core specifications 5.4.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Minkyu Kim

For such application, I suggest you take a look at the examples on the STM32CubeWB and try to understand how they works. Then, you can refer to the BLE wiki and videos for some getting started. Also, it will be a good idea to refer to the application notes that describe how to start with STM32WB. Finally, you have to undersatnd the protocol specifications using the Bluetooth core specifications 5.4.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.