cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the pairing mode of STM32WB

cxiao.2
Associate II
Excuse me, how can we establish a Bluetooth connection between stm32wb55 as an observer and other broadcasting devices on CubeMX? The current CubeMX can only implement WB as a broadcaster to connect to the app, which is not the pattern required in my project. Please give me a good suggestion, thanks !
1 REPLY 1
cxiao.2
Associate II

The above description is incorrect, please correct it here. My usage scenario is: STM32WB55 connects to the APP, and in CubeMX, I use the Custom Template (Enable) in Server profile mode, which defines some GATT applications while BLE Pairing is turned off. Now, due to project requirements, it is necessary to add a BEL peripheral device and connect the STM32WB55 motherboard in pairing mode. The motherboard will obtain some event information from this peripheral device. The observer role mentioned above is unable to establish a connection, which is my mistake and should not be the desired result. Its correct role should be Central, which means that this WB55 motherboard serves both the purpose of connecting to the APP and peripheral devices. I hope to achieve the desired results through the settings of CubeMX. Thanks!