cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55C Based BLE module design verification

VyshKrish
Associate

Hi Team,

Am designing a BLE module using STM32WB55CEU6 for an IoT audio streaming project. Can somebody please help me in verifying the RF portion of schematics and layout. We are using an IPEX connector on board for BLE antenna and the signal is connected as below from MCU to antenna connector. Is it fine?

VyshKrish_0-1718102501983.png

Also, I have referred layout design for dev board using the STM32WBB55 MCU and I found that for RF section there is no reference given in immediate layer ie: layer 2 for signal routed in layer 1. Whereas GND plane if given under RF section in layer 3 & 4. Even we are using a 4-Layer stack up so is it mandatory to follow same.?

Best Regards,

Vyshnav Krishnan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @VyshKrish 

to validate your design, I suggest you follow the recommendation of the Getting started with STM32WB MCU hardware development - Application note Personally, I'm not an HW expert but I may suggest you contact one of our FAEs for a dedicated support.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @VyshKrish 

to validate your design, I suggest you follow the recommendation of the Getting started with STM32WB MCU hardware development - Application note Personally, I'm not an HW expert but I may suggest you contact one of our FAEs for a dedicated support.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @STTwo-32  Yea I have created a case and I got response from the dedicated team. Thank you for your suggestion.

Best Regards,

Vyshnav Krishnan