cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Bluetooth Service

marcos_ramos
Associate

Hello, I need your kindly support for this application.

I would like to do a code for the STM32WB5MM-DK where the Bluetooth have a service with the following characteristics:

1. Service
    1. Characteristic 1: Read and Notify a random number from 0 to 100 (later will be a resistive sensor, so an adc will be later implemented)
    2. Characteristic 2: Write from the phone a value that the board will later required

With the value from Characteristic 2, control a GPIO. 

In this case, I have made several project but I do not end to comprehend yet the whole STM32CubeMx program. So far, I know the following 

aci_gatt_update_char_value() /* Updates the value */

But where is the code that I need to put the user function? 

Thanks in advance for the support 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @marcos_ramos 

I suggest you follow this Wiki so you can understand how you should configure your application using CubeMX and the IDE.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @marcos_ramos 

I suggest you follow this Wiki so you can understand how you should configure your application using CubeMX and the IDE.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Christian N
ST Employee

This post has been escalated to the ST Online Support Team for additional assistance. We'll contact you directly.