cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 LoRa Software Expansion for SX1261MB2xAS

MWält.2
Associate II

I am looking for a suitable software package for the use of the SX1261MB2xAS shield with a NUCLEO platform.

I already worked on a similar project some years ago and I am sure that I found and used an example for using this board in STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeIDE.

Now I can only find the I-CUBE-LRWAN package which is suitable for another hardware platform.

3 REPLIES 3

Which STM32?

The LRWAN package can be ported to other plaforms​, the most common used would be L0 and L4

Are you looking to do LoRa PTP or LoRaWAN?​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
MWält.2
Associate II

The platform doesn't really matter to me.

It will probably be F4/G4/L4. For the first tests, we want to use the existing NUCLEO-F446RE.

The focus will be on LoRaWAN.

The most obvious project I have found for this is the

following:

en.i-cube_lrwan\STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.1.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L476RG\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node\STM32CubeIDE\sx1261dvk1bas

However, porting this project seems to me to be relatively costly. However, I may be missing something in the process.

I would start by cleaning up the application of any extra components on the dev board, such as LCD.

Then I would adapt the NUCLEO specific parts for my platform.

Finally, our application should upload a few sensor values cyclically and get configs for the sensors if needed.

Since we don't have the dev board for which I found an example project. We can never check during the modification of the program whether everything "still" works.

Therefore I am looking for a less extensive End Node sample