cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32 lora gateway endnod 1:3 direct communication example code

togsin
Associate II

hi ALL

I bought three stm32 Lora HF band sensor and gateway pack. 
I would like to communicate by connecting one gateway (nucleo-F746) and three end nodes (nucleo-L073) directly (no server, no site). Is it possible? And please tell me the example code.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @togsin 

If you are looking to implement a local communication between 3 Nodes and a local Concentrator. You have to use 4 nodes one of them as a concentrator and the other 3 as an end node. The Gateway can't be a local concentrator, his job is always to collect data from different LoRa Nodes and share them on a connected Server. You can use 4 Nucleo-L073 to do this job. But personally, I recommend you use 4 Nucleo-WL55JC1 and use this example or the one on this video to start your application. If you still want to use the Nucleo-L073, you have to migrate one of those example to be compatible with those nodes. For that, use the AN5408.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @togsin 

If you are looking to implement a local communication between 3 Nodes and a local Concentrator. You have to use 4 nodes one of them as a concentrator and the other 3 as an end node. The Gateway can't be a local concentrator, his job is always to collect data from different LoRa Nodes and share them on a connected Server. You can use 4 Nucleo-L073 to do this job. But personally, I recommend you use 4 Nucleo-WL55JC1 and use this example or the one on this video to start your application. If you still want to use the Nucleo-L073, you have to migrate one of those example to be compatible with those nodes. For that, use the AN5408.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.