cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32 EEPROM Read

MBaig.1
Associate II

Hello Every one i am using the STM32WB35CC SoC for custom BOARD, I am facing an issue that when i tries to write EEPROM I get correct response checked using Logic Analyzer but when i tried to read eeprom I GET HIGH impedance with every address. The Eeprom i am using is CAT25320 .... waiting for solution

22 REPLIES 22
MBaig.1
Associate II

The EEPROM is connected on PCB a custom board, also there is 1uF capacitor attached with (WP,VCC & HOLD) pins. Yes the power supply for EEPROM is OK I checked the voltage level .

I have create a loop in which i am writing to address with increment by 1 but not getting response for Read what is required.

I didn't get how are you saying first byte is ok as it sends me 0x20 which the byte I wrote is 0x34 as first byte.

EEPROM is connected closer to the SPI pins however SPI lines are also shared with Shift register but that shouldn't be any problem as only MOSI line and clock is shared

ONadr.1
Senior III

I can see on the pictures, that first write is to adr. 0x01, but your first reding is from 0X00.

Could you write one byte to some adress, read only one byte form this adres and place the analyzer output and program code here?

MBaig.1
Associate II

Thank You for your kind help … I have solved my issue it is something related to my GPIO configuration which was causing issue during write i was getting proper write responses but it was actually not written