cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-WL55JC2(optical character reading)

ShivaRagu
Senior

Hi,

Am currently running optical character reading in NUCLEO-WL55JC2 with camera attached. I want to send the reading data to the Lora Dashboard. I connected another similar board for lora and sent the received data to lora and then to dashboard. I want to use singleboard which has to read the data from camera also it has to send the data to Lora dashboard. Is it possible to do with single board? can you help to solve this?

Thanks,

shankari

5 REPLIES 5
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @ShivaRagu​ ,

Yes this is possible to do it with only the NUCLEO-WL55JC2.

You can find a firmware package which include example of programs to send data to a dashboard. The firmware can be find here.

To start I suggest you to use the End_Node example under \Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_End_Node.

You just need to include your reading code with the camera and send them to your dashboard.

To do so you can refer to AN5406, which will help to to build your LoRa application.

I hope it help !

Regards

Louis

ShivaRagu
Senior

Thank you. Is it possible to send the Sensortile box application data to Lora dashboard?

Regards,

shivashankari

Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

It will depend on the dashboard you use. But if you use The Thing Network servers you have your data and redirect them to an application server to monitor them.

Regards

Louis

Thank you

ShivaRagu
Senior

I tried to enable Generic Mqtt using sensortile box. I saw in community which mentioned that the cloud section is still under debug. Also mentioned some document # UM2499. Am not able to open that manual.

Is cloud logging is cleared or still under debug? Is so, can you share some documents related to generic mqtt.