cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MemManage fault detected in instruction located at 0x6414AA00.

KKIM.6
Senior

I'm developing a custom board with STM32WB55.

Because there is some error during debugging, I'm trying to solve it.

To check what is problem in the microcontroller, I tried Fault Analyzer in the STM32CubeProgrammer and the program found such an error below.

"MemManage fault detected in instruction located at 0x6414AA00"

0693W00000Uo1lDQAR.pngHere is the question.

How can I understand what's this error and how can I fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

According to UM2237 documentation the Memory Management Fault detects memory access violations to regions defined in the memory management unit (MPU), such as code execution from a memory region with read/write access only. If this fault was triggered by a faulty address, access is displayed on the MMFAR text field.

For the second point DIV_0_TRP allow to enable Usage Fault when the processor executes an SDIV or UDIV instruction with a 0 divider:

• 0 = do not trap divide by 0; a divide by 0 returns a quotient of 0.
  • 1 = trap divide by 0.

Best Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KKIM.6
Senior

I can see this error also.0693W00000Uo1jxQAB.pngDIV_0_TRP bit was enabled.

What is this? and How can I understand this error and fix it?

Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

According to UM2237 documentation the Memory Management Fault detects memory access violations to regions defined in the memory management unit (MPU), such as code execution from a memory region with read/write access only. If this fault was triggered by a faulty address, access is displayed on the MMFAR text field.

For the second point DIV_0_TRP allow to enable Usage Fault when the processor executes an SDIV or UDIV instruction with a 0 divider:

• 0 = do not trap divide by 0; a divide by 0 returns a quotient of 0.
  • 1 = trap divide by 0.

Best Regards

Thanks for your reply...this problem is solved.