cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Storage Class (MSC) SD card SPI (Please insert a disk into USB Drive (E:). Error.)

MasCreyt21
Associate II

Hello,

I am using an STM32WB series processor. I am working on an MSC project involving an SD card that I communicate with via SPI. When I connect my circuit to my computer through the USB port, I encounter the following issue: "Please insert a disk into USB Drive (E:)." I am sharing the library I am using for the SD card and the modifications I made to the usbd_storage_if.c file. Could you please help me resolve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MasCreyt21
Associate II

The modification I made to the usbd_storage_if.c file solved the issue. I will share the final version of the file. There is another problem: when I connect the circuit to the computer, it takes 2 minutes to open the SD card. If I can solve this problem as well, I will add it as a new message.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MasCreyt21
Associate II

The modification I made to the usbd_storage_if.c file solved the issue. I will share the final version of the file. There is another problem: when I connect the circuit to the computer, it takes 2 minutes to open the SD card. If I can solve this problem as well, I will add it as a new message.