cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LRWAN_V2.0.0 PingPong doesn't work.

CKim.8
Associate

I'm using NUCLEO_L073RZ with LRWAN NS1 which included in P-NUCLEO LRWAN 3.

I tried to communicate two end devices with SubGhz_Phy project in STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.0.0, but it doesn't work.

It seems to using SPI, but MOSI(PA7) and MISO(PA6) is connected with LIS3MDL and NSS(PB6) and CLK(PA5) is not connected to anywhere.

Am I using wrong project, or missed somthing?

Sorry for my English.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @CKim.8​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

It seems there is an issue with I-CUBE-LRWAN and fixes will be integrated in the new package released version.

The root cause of the problem : the missing "sys_conf.h" header file in uart.c, in addition to there was a memory allocation problem.

Please have a look at this post for more details, which contains the fixes proposed by JCOUP in his last comments, and check if you have the same conditions as described.

Hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @CKim.8​ and welcome to the Community 🙂

It seems there is an issue with I-CUBE-LRWAN and fixes will be integrated in the new package released version.

The root cause of the problem : the missing "sys_conf.h" header file in uart.c, in addition to there was a memory allocation problem.

Please have a look at this post for more details, which contains the fixes proposed by JCOUP in his last comments, and check if you have the same conditions as described.

Hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Are the LRWAN-NS1 boards available individually?  RisingHF RHF0M003-LF20

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks for your answer.