cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it posible to use the P-Nuceo-LRWAN1kit (STM32L073RZT6+SX1272) as a I-Cube_LRWAN slave?

JTerr.1
Associate

I wanted to use the P-Nuceo-LRWAN1kit (STM32L073RZT6+SX1272) as a way to send Lora messages.

On the back the kit, thare is a message about I-CUBE-LRWAN, That uses AT commands to send Lora messages.

But wen i look voor I-CUBE-LRWAN software I canot find it working with my setup (can't find any reference of a SX1272 driver in the code as wel).

So, now I start to wonder of I-CUBE-LRWAN is only for the master side and not te slave side?

yours truly,

Jos Terra

3 REPLIES 3
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

There is bo such thing as a LRWAN slave. And P-Nuceo-LRWAN1kit can send and receive. However you need the right software. I think the software with the AST commands is obly available on special request (and with NDA?)You can try to adapt other software oackages.

One can certainly replace the firmware running ​inside the USI module. I used the LRWAN examples as a starting point. Not sure it is worth the effort as the Murata module has a better processor and radio. And now ST has an integrated solution.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
JTerr.1
Associate

Found out that the code was only to use modules like the murata module.

the Murata is, in al, wat I what I was looking for.

ps. sorry for the late response