cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry on STM32WLE5CC with LORA Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) accuracy

Jack_Kow
Associate

Hello ST experts and everyone,

I am a beginner on using the STM32WLE5CC series and need some support.

Currently, I have assigned to carry out verification test of STM32WLE5CC series on LORA Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) and successfully set up a test system on detecting the LORA RSSI value through firmware.

However, with the requirement of resource to support my test system, LORA Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) accuracy (+/- ? dBm) (on receiver side) is important to verify my test system on detecting the LORA RSSI value through firmware. Therefore, I would like to ask any information or other references on it. 

Would apologise that I could not provide the full design of my test system due to policy and greatly appreciate to have any support or opinion on my inquiry.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jack

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Jack_Kow 

For such a specific use case, it will be a good idea to have a contact with one of our FAEs. They can ensure you a direct and dedicated support.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Jack_Kow 

For such a specific use case, it will be a good idea to have a contact with one of our FAEs. They can ensure you a direct and dedicated support.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.