cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am struggling to run the STM32WB application examples using TrueStudio - the program is entering a hardfault.

SKrue.1
Associate

I have managed to build the STM32WB Zigbee example applications using Atollic TrueStudio after some massaging. When I program the STM32WB Nucleo board with the binaries that I build, however, the program enters a hardfault when it calls into the provided library for zigbee operations with the coprocessor, stm32wb_zigbee_wb_lib.a.

I have also tried building this project using a trial version of IAR embedded workbench, the IDE for which the project is provided. When I load THAT binary, the program is able to execute successfully.

Other notes:

• I have loaded the zigbee firmware provided onto the coprocessor in the board.
  • I needed to create a new linker script and startup assembly file after importing the SEW project into TrueStudio
  • The TrueStudio Fault Analyzer is indicating that a Usage Fault has occurred when the Hard Fault Handler is triggered in the program.

Any guidance on how to approach this issue would be greatly appreciated; has anyone been able to get this program running without purchasing IAR?

0 REPLIES 0