cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter stop2 mode in stm32wb, when the Ble stack opened?

Htzuh
Associate II

According to the subject, I found I can't enter to the stop2 mode ,when i run the ble stack (APPE_Init() ) in p2p_server. I tried to use HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP2Mode(PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI); behind the aci_gap_set_non_discoverable(); but it wasn't worked . What program i need to add?

Thank you very much.

11 REPLIES 11

Hello @Christophe Arnal​ ,

As you said, I used Accurate Power Measurement board which is designed by ST itself which you have mentioned in the link, but could not get any results as yo claimed unfortunately. When BLE is advertising, the current consumption is somewhere around 6 to 7 mA. And after the Advertising stops, there is no change in current. When BLE stops advertising I also put CPU1 to standby mode but still there is no change in current. Please Guide me.

Thank you so much.

Hello,

I would suggest to just try the heart rate out the package with no modification. It is configured by default to provide correct low power consumption.

This will be a first step to confirm whether your way of measurement is correct or not.

All other examples have the traces and the debugger enabled by default so they will not enter stop mode.

Regards.