cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable BLE in STM32WB5MMG using STMCubeIDE?

Anandbalu
Associate II

We made custome PCB board using STM32WB5MMG. We tried (489) BLE Security with STM32WB - 04 Simple BLE application generated from CubeMX - YouTube, and also we followed repository example too. We enabled the necessary settings which is mentioned above video but weI didn't get BLE name.

8 REPLIES 8
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

If you try to flash the BLE_HeartRate example available in STM32CubeWB package with the stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin binary on the Wireless Coprocessor, is it working or not?

Best Regards

Anandbalu
Associate II

Hello,

Yes, now it's working. Thank you for being so supportive.

Ashutosh1
Associate II

I am facing the same issue the program is flashed but not able to find the ble i just followed

Ashutosh1
Associate II

i am also facing the same issue please help us

Ashutosh1
Associate II

stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin binary on the Wireless Coprocessor what does this line means

Ashutosh1
Associate II

make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Users/ashut/Desktop/heart_rate/BLE_HeartRate/Drivers/STM32WBxx_HAL_Driver/Src/stm32wbxx_hal_qspi.c', needed by 'Drivers/STM32WBxx_HAL_Driver/stm32wbxx_hal_qspi.o'. Stop. getting this error

Hello,

You can look the following wiki page which describes how to setup your board to use BLE examples. The BLE_HeartRate example requires having the stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_fw.bin binary flashed on the CPU2.

Best Regards

Hello,

To enable the QSPI module, you should uncomment the following define in stm32wbxx_hal_conf.h file:

/*#define HAL_QSPI_MODULE_ENABLED   */

Best Regards