cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I got the message "However, as we did not receive the complete registration with your shipping address, we are not able to confirm your participation". How can I complete my registration? kind regards

MFlem.1
Associate

14 REPLIES 14

please do not miss next mail which should be sent shortly from ST and click on Check-in to solve the issue thank you

kbrun
Associate II

Hi Sylivie, I have been waiting for "next mail" related to this LoRa session - but have not received it yet. Meanwhile, I have received two other invitations to other sessions related to rad hard and STM32G processors - that I currently not want to participate in. When do you think the "next mail" related to this LoRa session will be sent from your side ??

br kjell

instructions mails show flow today to all of you . from ST not me of course thx for your patience

kbrun
Associate II

hi Sylvie,

now It arrived ;) - it was a confirmation email - as I have expected... Seems like ST has arranged all applications in a correct order now !

br kjell

Hi Sylvie,

I've just received an email to say "Due to an overwhelming response, our capacity has been reached and, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm your registration." This is not acceptable if I'm now told I can't attend. The one earlier this year I was not given opportunity and now I'm told there's no seating for me.

Kindly confirm the status of my request to join.

Regards,

Gordon