cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I got the message "However, as we did not receive the complete registration with your shipping address, we are not able to confirm your participation". How can I complete my registration? kind regards

MFlem.1
Associate

14 REPLIES 14
AGonz.2
Associate

I have experienced the same problem.

GRein.3
Associate II

Folks,

Something ent wrong during my registration process. wI'm not able to continue since your system checks if email is registered way too early in the process. I can't complete registration. Please help.

please try to register to another session as you might have blocked the system on the one you were working on. pls be cautious to enter all your shipping data which are mandatory for this registration. otherwise it is automatically rejected . thank you for your interest

GRein.3
Associate II

Hi Sylvie, I've re registered but not received a confirmation email. Can you confirm please?​

what is your name to let me check thx

Gordon Reineke​

i see you registered for April 1 but you may receive other correspondence from ST , for sure

Great, thank you Sylvie.​

kbrun
Associate II

Hi, I was waiting for a confirmation email from ST, not the opposite? You answered with a preliminary booking date, But instead of a confirmation from you - now suddenly you was expecting a confirmation from me? And there after now this cancelling of my expected participation? Anyhow I am still interested to participte... ��. Regards, kjell