cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From NUCLEO-WB55RG to STM32WB5MMG module

GS2
Senior

Hello, Is there a PDF describing - how to move code for NUCLEO-WB55RG to STM32WB5MMG module ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GS2 

The migration guides are Always provided for MCU not from board to module.

For the second question, this is a new question (not in relation with the original one). So, you may want to close this post and select a best answer for it. Then, you can ask this question on a new thread and the community will help you.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @GS2 

In fact, there is not a migration guide from NUCLEO-WB55RG to STM32WB5MMG module. we only have the AN5805 that may help you to migrate a project from STM32WB1x/5x to STM32WB1x/5x MCUs. For such migration, you have to take care about the memory's dimensions (the good thing is that they have both the same Flash and Ram memory size), IPs, Pinout, ...

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

GS2
Senior

Thank you STTwo-32 for your response.

NUCLEO-WB55RG and STM32WB5MMG module have the same STM32WB55RGVx chip.

So this migration is just move from development to production.

I was sure that NUCLEO-WB55RG is used for only development, so this code will me moved into certified module STM32WB5MMG at the end.

So I thought, I can use ST link programmer from NUCLEO-WB55RG to connected to STM32WB5MMG module to flash my code.

The only thing I need - what jumpers to remove on NUCLEO and what connection from NUCLEO-WB55RG to STM32WB5MMG module need to be made.

I am very surprised that there is no guide for that!

Hello @GS2 

The migration guides are Always provided for MCU not from board to module.

For the second question, this is a new question (not in relation with the original one). So, you may want to close this post and select a best answer for it. Then, you can ask this question on a new thread and the community will help you.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32