cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expected value for Option Byte "RDP": 0xBB, found: 0xAA

Niki_Nagar
Associate II

I am working on LoRa-E5 mini. When I try to erase the chip, I receive the error Error: Mass erase operation failed. Please verify flash protection. So I am trying to set RDP on level 0 to 1, but I am getting an Error: Expected value for Option Byte "RDP": 0xBB, found: 0xAA Error: Option Byte Programming failed or modified by application after OB_LAUNCH.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Niki_Nagar 

I've tested this on an STM32WL Nucleo board but I'm not able to reproduce your issue. I think that your post on the forum of our third-party should be helpful since it could be something related to the third-party implementation. Also, this post and others should be helpful

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you @STTwo-32 

Can you tell me, what are the reasons why does it occur?

It may be due to something on our third party's implementation. It will be better to check directly with them.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.