cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling the SPI communication after receiving interrupt from a Mobile APP

Pallavi
Associate II

Hello everyone, 

I am working with STM32WB55RG board to make a custom profile that sends a read request from mobile app to the board to communicate with STM32F7 via SPI. F7 contains the data that has to be sent to the mobile app. 

I have been trying to figure how to integrate BLE and SPI in my code. I have used the snippet codes of SPI and it works fine.

It seems to be very difficult and the resources and tutorial aren't that straight forward like I wanted them to be. I am just not able to build the connection between the app and SPI.

@TDK @KDJEM.1 @Issamos  @Remy ISSALYS @Remi QUINTIN Can you please explain me how to connect the mobile interrupt to enable the SPI.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Pallavi 

I suggest you refer to the BLE_p2pServer to understand how the application commend is communicating with the Led of the Board. After that, you can modify the example by adding a task that start the SPI part and this task depend on the message coming from the Mobile app.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Pallavi 

I suggest you refer to the BLE_p2pServer to understand how the application commend is communicating with the Led of the Board. After that, you can modify the example by adding a task that start the SPI part and this task depend on the message coming from the Mobile app.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Pallavi
Associate II

Thank you so much!

Will try to implement this and revert back to you if I have any doubt.