cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE Advertising Problem

Yusuf
Associate III

Hello,

I am working on a STM32WB55RG BLE Project and the problem is that about once in every 3 program that I upload, BLE doesn't work. After reupdating the BLE Stack firmware, it works correctly. I am using the BLE firmware v1.16.0.4.  What could be the problem?

Best Regards,

Yusuf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, I used STM32-USB-VCOM example shared by STM on custom board. However, I seen the same problem using P-Nucleo-WB55 dongle with Heart Rate example. I used the fix you have shared in Solved: STOP2 low power on STM32WB55 with BLE connection w... - STMicroelectronics Community  and now it seems fixed for now but I will continue to check it.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

Can you give more details on your issue? Are you using application form STM32CubeWB package or you have create your application ? Are you working on nucleo board or on custome hardware ?

Best Regards

Hello, I used STM32-USB-VCOM example shared by STM on custom board. However, I seen the same problem using P-Nucleo-WB55 dongle with Heart Rate example. I used the fix you have shared in Solved: STOP2 low power on STM32WB55 with BLE connection w... - STMicroelectronics Community  and now it seems fixed for now but I will continue to check it.

Best Regards,