cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get this example "How to TouchGFX: Three ways to move and animate widgets" ?

Arthur_UW
Associate II

I saw a video on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RraVX_IuA)  about animation and I found the effect great. 

But I don't see the example code as other videos do,  so anyone can share the example or materials in this video?

Arthur_UW_0-1723617427323.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @Arthur_UW ,

Thanks for checking out the video! We hope you enjoyed it and learned something new.

Just a heads-up, the video is more of an educational resource than a step-by-step tutorial. The main goal is to help you understand the concepts and methods, rather than focusing on specific code or assets.
We encourage you to apply these principles to your own projects, which is why we think sharing the code and assets might not be super helpful. 
However, we can consider to share the code and the assets if there is a big interest of it.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @Arthur_UW ,

Thanks for checking out the video! We hope you enjoyed it and learned something new.

Just a heads-up, the video is more of an educational resource than a step-by-step tutorial. The main goal is to help you understand the concepts and methods, rather than focusing on specific code or assets.
We encourage you to apply these principles to your own projects, which is why we think sharing the code and assets might not be super helpful. 
However, we can consider to share the code and the assets if there is a big interest of it.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX