cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find these examples?

BTurc.2
Senior

I'm trying to configure the DCMI pheriferal of the STM32F746-Discovery and in AN5020 PDF i find that exist some examples implemented in STM32CubeMx. Where i can find it?

I don't find the examples in the STM32Cube examples.

Foto of the AN5020 examples:

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bi6EeQAI.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @BTurc.2​ ,

The DCMI examples based on STM32CubeMx is detailed precisely in section (8.3.2) in AN5020.

You can follow the steps cited in this application note to configure your DCMI project.

Theses examples are developed with 32F746GDISCOVERY and STM32F4DIS-CAM interconnection for different capture mode (RGB, YCbCr, Y only, JPEG....)

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @BTurc.2​ ,

The DCMI examples based on STM32CubeMx is detailed precisely in section (8.3.2) in AN5020.

You can follow the steps cited in this application note to configure your DCMI project.

Theses examples are developed with 32F746GDISCOVERY and STM32F4DIS-CAM interconnection for different capture mode (RGB, YCbCr, Y only, JPEG....)

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BTurc.2
Senior

Thank you!!!!