cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the reason for this error? How can I fix.

Ec1
Associate II

11 REPLIES 11
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

What version of TouchGFX are you using ? From the log you can see that the issue comes from the missing SINGLEUSE_ID16. If you go to the Text View in TouchGFX Designer you will be able to see all the texts you are using. You can also see them by going to the TouchGFX/assets/text folder and opening the excel sheet. Is the SINGLEUSE_ID16 here ? Look at the Single Use tab and see if that ID16 correspond to anything. If not then maybe try to delete and add again that textArea widget (if it is one). Delete the gui_generated folder as well after jsut in case.

Could you maybe share screenshots of your Text View to see how you handle the texts ? Could you also share the excel sheet in the assets folder ?

/Romain

Ec1
Associate II

I haven't tried. I added excel.

In the excel sheet you opened you have another tab called "Translation". Could you share a screenshot of that one ? It has the "Text ID" information that needs to be checked.

Were you able to find SINGLEUSE_ID16 in the Text View in TouchGFX Designer ?

What version of TouchGFX are you using ?

/Romain

Ec1
Associate II

touchgfx 4.17.0 version

Hum... Could you try to delete the /assets, /build, and /generated folders ? Maybe try to delete the TextArea widget "textA" and add it again with another name.

/Romain

Ec1
Associate II

And all my project image is gone. Is there any way to get it back? Or will I do it again?

Well yes if you remove the folder with your images it will remove them from the project 😅 Sorry if it was not made clear, I should have asked to delete the assets/text folder instead of the entire asset folder, I did not know you were using images. The issue you face is that TouchGFX cannot recognize one of the text so I wanted you to start again the text related setup and code generation.

/Romain

Ec1
Associate II

no problem. I'm recreating the project. 😅 I will ask you one more thing. I want to read ADC from channels IN0-IN1-IN2 and IN5 from ADC1 and create and print different screens. The problem is. The adc value I read from IN0 shows the same value on IN0 and IN1 screens. In fact, the potentiometer of each channel is attached to separate channels. How can I make more than one adc reading and print it to the panels I created differently.

Ec1
Associate II

?