Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

undefined references with STM32U5G9J-DK2 / Azure RTOS

davidzuercher
Associate II

Hello,

I have a problem with a STM32U5G9J-DK2 :

If I choose a project with FreeRTOS in GFX designer, I can upload the code in my board from GFX designer : it does work.

If I open the project file with CubeMXIde, I can modifiy  and then upload the code in my board : it does work.

If I choose a project with Azure RTOS ThreadX, I can upload the code in my board from GFX designer : it does work.

But

If I open the generated project with Azure RTOS ThreadX in CubeMXIde, when I build the project, I have some undefined references, even if I do no modification of the generated code : it does not work.

It seems that I have a problem with the file HardwareMJPEGDecoder.hpp or .cpp but I am far to be certain.

I would like to know if it is a well-know and easy problem to solve with this lack of information

or more information is necessary ?

Thank you

Kind regards

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Osman,

Thank you very much for your very fast and efficient answer.

It works.

I haden't thought to do that but I am very new with TouchGFX and RTOS.

I have received my board yesterday and I was a little bit lost...

Have a good day

Kind regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello @davidzuercher ,

This is correct, there's indeed an issue with this TBS. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll fix this TBS as soon as possible but meanwhile, to remove that bug, you can regenerate code on STM32CubeMX (and then regenerate code in TouchGFX again). I'll get back to you when it's fixed.

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Hello Osman,

Thank you very much for your very fast and efficient answer.

It works.

I haden't thought to do that but I am very new with TouchGFX and RTOS.

I have received my board yesterday and I was a little bit lost...

Have a good day

Kind regards

Hello @davidzuercher ,

We fixed that issue this morning. You need to delete this folder bellow, and reopen TouchGFX Designer to apply our fix:
C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\TouchGFX-4.23.1\Downloads\STM32U5G9J-DK2

By the way, welcome to the TouchGFX Community, please feel free to reach us out if you need help in your application development. I can recommend you to have a look to our documentation site if you're new to TouchGFX 🙂

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX