cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX intelisense problems

fog.1
Associate III

intellisense is not working.  the components that I can't use the intellisense feature( button, Textarea, slider, scroolist and the like...) "Screen1ViewBase.it is observed that the text colors of the implementations in the "cpp" file are also different(not blue).

"Screen1View.when I try to use the corresponding component in the "cpp" file, the "ctrl+space" keys do not work, or rather, inteslisense cannot complete the code.

1.png

2.png

3.png

   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @fog.1 ,

When your IDE is open and you add a new widget from the designer, you should regenerate code through the designer, so the files are updated to recognize the new widget you have added to your project. If the new widgets are still not recognized, try to close and reopen the project. But keep the code regeneration in mind.

I hope this helps you, and don't hesitate to ask more questions 

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @fog.1 ,

When your IDE is open and you add a new widget from the designer, you should regenerate code through the designer, so the files are updated to recognize the new widget you have added to your project. If the new widgets are still not recognized, try to close and reopen the project. But keep the code regeneration in mind.

I hope this helps you, and don't hesitate to ask more questions 

Mohammad MORADI
fog.1
Associate III

thank you, your suggestion worked.

You're very welcome!

Mohammad MORADI