cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX function stay blocked in a function of dma.c (dma.o code). So model tick is no more executed. Previously blocked in OSWrappers::takeFrameBufferSemaphore().

JNico.2
Associate II

Previously I had a problem of semaphore, touchgfx was waiting for a semaphore that never come ( in function takeFrameBufferSemaphore osSemaphoreAcquire(frame_buffer_sem, osWaitForever))

We use touchGFX with a LPC mcu and we still use version 4.9.10 - non ST.

Could you help us to solve this problem.

We see that version 4.9.10 had a problem and we added as suggested

void NXP43XXHAL::endFrame()

{

while(dma.isDMARunning())

{

OSWrappers::tryTakeFrameBufferSemaphore();

}

HAL::endFrame();

}

But the problem wasn't solve.

We tryed to replace the osWaitForever with a delay of 400 but the problem now is that the code stay in a infinite loop in LockFreeDMA_QueueE in dma.c and I don't know how to solve this problem. The code works fine but the problem appear sometimes.

We works with touchgfx for years and we could not change our mcu. Please support us although we do not us a ST product.

Thank you !

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Moved from Discontinued Products to TouchGFX to improve visibility by using the right section.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
JNico.2
Associate II

Hello,

Thanks. Have you an idea who can answer my question ? Solve this problem ?

Is there a person who is responsible for TouchGFX specifically ?

Kind Regards

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Please note that the community lives primarily from support from the other community members, even if ST members occasionally respond, see also the Community Rules of Participation, General Rules.

If you need direct and/or fast support, it might be better to contact the Online Support team directly with your account.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
JNico.2
Associate II

Hello,

Thank you.

I haven't found the online support. I will best suite my need.

I create a new case.

Kind Regards