cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touchGFX function startMoveAnimation is leaving dots in the path. why ?

Eblec.1
Associate II

0693W00000NrFBWQA3.jpg

17 REPLIES 17
Eblec.1
Associate II

it is not happening on simulator. only on my real target !

Eblec.1
Associate II

is there any initialization that is running on simulator and NOT on my real target ?

Eblec.1
Associate II

today I tried this on evaluation board stm32l496g-disco and it works ok without dots left behind.

the disco has a screen 240*240. my screen is 320*240. can it be the reason to the dots left behind ?

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Eblec.1​ ,

What do you mean with leaving dots in the path ? Could you provide more details about your issue and maybe also screenshots ?

Something else, next time you post something, please avoid answering to your own post. If you answer your own post, ST teams and other people might think that your issue/question could be answered or at least that someone is already helping you.

So, if you progress with resolving your issue, please edit your post and add news, that's preferable 😉

Thank you !

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Eblec.1
Associate II

hello, Yoann.

I added an image that shows the dots left by the animation of moving the box through the screen.

thanks.

EKama.1
Associate II

Hello Eblec,

Try use <box>.invalidate() for the background box and execute it in each tick event

Eblec.1
Associate II

thanks. I'll try this. but isn't it a workaround to fix an animation problem ?

Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello Eblec.1,

You said that on the stm32l496g-disco it works fine but on which board it's not working fine ?

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Eblec.1
Associate II

hello, Oskt.

it works fine on the disco, which has 240*240 screen.

it leaves dots on my custom board with a screen 320*240.

I declare in touchGFX the 320*240 , and only the animation leaves dots.

thanks.