cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFx Demo application for STM32F7508-dk Does not work properly.

vicfer89
Associate II

I am trying to get working the STM32F7508-DK demo application on my STM32F7508-DK board, but when the TouchGFX is launched, the configASSERT is not properly asserted and the program dead on an infinite loop.

I have traced the issue to the port.c file, concretely on the following lines of code:

#ifdef configPRIO_BITS
		{
			/* Check the FreeRTOS configuration that defines the number of
			priority bits matches the number of priority bits actually queried
			from the hardware. */
			configASSERT( ( portMAX_PRIGROUP_BITS - ulMaxPRIGROUPValue ) == configPRIO_BITS );
		}
		#endif

Those lines corresponds with lines 329 to 336 of the aforementioned file. I am not able to know why the macro expansion is not taking into account the configPRIO_BITS, because its expansion is shown as follows:

if( ( ( ( ( uint8_t ) 7 ) - ulMaxPRIGROUPValue ) == __NVIC_PRIO_BITS ) == 0 ) { vPortRaiseBASEPRI(); for( ;; ); }

It is taking into account the _NVIC_PRIO_BITS instead of the configPRIO_BITS and I don't know why...

Just in case somebody faced this problem before and may help me, i'll be so grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Víctor.

1 REPLY 1
Osman SOYKURT
ST Employee

Hello Victor,

Do you still have your issue ? I tried on my side the TouchGFX Demo 1 on a STM32F7508-DK board, and I got no problem.

/Osman

Osman SOYKURT
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX