cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGfx Designer generate code will delect USB library code which generate by STM32 CubeMX.

V.H
Senior

Hi, :grinning_face:

I must used STM32 CubeMX generate code after generate code by TouchGfx Designer every time.

The USB library code  generate by STM32 CubeMX would delected by TouchGfx Designer :

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_CUSTOM_HID (referred from usb_device.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_CUSTOM_HID_RegisterInterface (referred from usb_device.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_Init (referred from usb_device.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_RegisterClass (referred from usb_device.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_Start (referred from usb_device.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_GetString (referred from usbd_desc.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_CUSTOM_HID_ReceivePacket (referred from usbd_custom_hid_if.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_CUSTOM_HID_SendReport (referred from usbd_custom_hid_if.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_GetRxCount (referred from usbd_custom_hid_if.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_DataInStage (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_DataOutStage (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_DevConnected (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_DevDisconnected (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_IsoINIncomplete (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_IsoOUTIncomplete (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_Reset (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_Resume (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_SOF (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_SetSpeed (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_SetupStage (referred from usbd_conf.o).

Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol USBD_LL_Suspend (referred from usbd_conf.o).

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. Could you share your project or the steps you followed so that I can try to replicate this ?

Could you add the STM32CubeMX tag to your post so that people from the STM32CubeMX team can chip in ?

/Romain

Hi,

1, Configuration peripherals and add touchgfx software packs in STM32 CubeMX then generate project code.

2, Open the TouchGFX project in the generated project path do the UI layout then generate UI code.

3, Open the project thru MDK.

Every time I modify the UI layout and regenerate UI code, the project goes error.

In order to solve this problem, I must regenerate project code thru CubeMX.

What version of STM32CubeMX and TouchGFX are you using by the way ?

What MCu are you using ? Could you share a screenshot of how you configured the USB in STM32CubeMX ? (so that I can save some time)

/Romain

STM32CubeMX V6.3.0

TouchGFX Designer V4.18.0

0693W00000GVqbUQAT.png

The files in the red box are deleted when regenerate UI code by TouchGFX Designer.

0693W00000GVqbZQAT.png