cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX 4.23.0 Designer sometimes skips interactions of custom containers

EmbDev
Senior

Hi,

Working with the latest version (4.23.0) for some time now. Luckily for now I have the generated code tracked in git.

When generating the code using TouchGFX Designer, I notice that sometimes some interactions of my custom containers are not generated. For now it is always related to the triggers of the Custom container that are used on my views (that use the custom container). The callback method (for the trigger) on the view is missing (in the ...ViewBase.cpp file):

finished.setButtonClickedCallback(buttonClickedCallback);

Often only after I open the related view in the designer and then regenerate the code, this missing callback method is added to the generated code. Does anyone else have the same issue?

First it was only for one specific callback, but today I see three missing callbacks..
Very interested to the cause of this issue, so I can choose how to work around it until the next release

- Project too big for the generator?
- Too many interactions on a single view?
- Custom container issue?
- ...?

11 REPLIES 11

Cool, it seems to be fixed indeed! Still curious though, I understand that something like that could go wrong in the generation of the code. However, I do not understand how this was linked to opening the page in the designer? Can you share how this was possible?

To put it simply, the designer provides the information to the generator, and there was an issue there.

Mohammad MORADI
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX