cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The content of snapshot widget is wrong.

L4Y
Associate II

Hi,

Now My Platform setup is as following,

custom board

touchgfx 4.10.0

IAR 8

I'm trying to use snapshot widget in my project. I did the following configuration,

1. In setFramebufferAddress function, set Animation storage to true.
  2. create a snapshot widget object
  3. set the object position by setPosition() function, and Add the object to the screen.
  4. in a proper position, makeSnapshot to animation storage.

Now, these setup works fine in simulator. But when I tested it on my custom board with IAR, snapshot was occurred indeed, because 'fbCopy' variable got correct address, but the content of the memory is wrong, did anyone meet the same situation before and help to fix it?

Best Regards!

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @L4Y​,

Back from vacation. Can you tell us more about what the contents actually are and why you think they're wrong? 🙂 Thanks!

/Martin

L4Y
Associate II

Hi Martin,

Firstly, thank you for the response.

About the snapshot contents, I set the background of the screen to white, and set the snapshot size to 20*20 pixels by the function setPosition(0, 0, 20, 20). I made a snapshot just before making a transition to another screen. When I ran the test in simulator, I stopped right after snapshot executed, and the content of fbcopy in snapshot structure is correct, that's 0xFF. But when I ran the test on the custom board with IAR, the content is not 0xFF, it's something i cannot recognize.

And when I ran the test on the custom board with IAR, i do enlarge the framebuffer size to two times of the original size to save the snapshot.

Best Regards!

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @L4Y​,

In the past we've used the snapshot widget to do full screen snaps. I'll try to investigate if there are issues with placing the snapshot widget anywhere on the screen with an arbitrary size.

/Martin