cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swipeContainer vertically slide?

Wrend.1
Senior

I want to use swipeContainer. It can only slide horizontally. Can it slide vertically?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

To make it slide vertically, you can simply modify the code by changing the x moves to y moves.

Fortunately I did it a while ago so you can have a look at the enclosed project.

/Alexandre

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

To make it slide vertically, you can simply modify the code by changing the x moves to y moves.

Fortunately I did it a while ago so you can have a look at the enclosed project.

/Alexandre

😂 Thanks for your code.

But in this way, I cant't place the UI material with the Designer. The frequent requirements from Industrial design will drive me crazy.:sad_but_relieved_face:

When will this feature be officially released?

Unfortunately, there's no plan on officially releasing such a feature.

It is expected from users to code manually if it is not included in TouchGFX. We don't include all the possible widgets because this would increase the size of the library and we have to keep in mind that TouchGFX has to run on low cost MCUs embedding small memory as well .

Coding manually is not that hard 😉 You just have to imagine the TouchGFX Designer canvas in your head when you code.

Many things cannot be done by the Designer anyway so to some extent you will have to code yourself one way or another.

/Alexandre