cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F746G DISCO, TouchGFX

AD�?b
Senior

Hello

Are the screen buttons visible in the main.c function? Do they need to be communicated in some way?

Best regerds

Andrzej

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

​Handlers for Buttons in TouchGFX are usually activated through touch on a physical display. It sounds like what you need to do is call a function in your model from the view that has the button handler, to start the calculation somewhere in the backend.

/Martin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

What do you mean by "screen buttons"? TouchGFX buttons? If so, no they're not visible from here and i'm not sure why you'd want them visible there. If you want to do something based on input from the rest of the system i you can create another task and send a message to the main gui-thread which can communicate with the buttons.

Please check out support.touchgfx.com to see if you can find information on interfacing with your backend. I did a webinar on it once.

/Martin

AD�?b
Senior

Yes TouchGFX buttons. The button from TouchGFX is supposed to start the calculation.

I will work and inform.

best regards

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

​Handlers for Buttons in TouchGFX are usually activated through touch on a physical display. It sounds like what you need to do is call a function in your model from the view that has the button handler, to start the calculation somewhere in the backend.

/Martin

AD�?b
Senior

Hi.

I thought so. If I do it, I will write it.

Thank you.

best regards

Andrzej

​Great, let me know!