cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32cubeIde 1.3.1 and touchgfx 4.13.0

Mvona.1
Associate II

Hi.

I have a project with stm32cubeIde 1.3.1 and touchgfx 4.13.0 as was described in "STM32CubeIDE 1.2.1 and TouchGFX 4.13.0 with STM32F746G-DISC0 kit" video on youtube that Jan 30, 2020 - Uploaded by EE by Karl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KXreXaLp0 .

I use a toggleButton and a boxProgress . In touchgfx result is as Image1 but the result of my code is as Image2 that I upload.

I can't solve it. could you please help me about it?

6 REPLIES 6
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Could you share some code and some images of your project on Designer? Have you respected the right order of the widgets? The box/background might be over the toggleButton?

/Romain

Mvona.1
Associate II

Hi

thank you for your attention. I will share all of my project as "LCD.rar".

The code is compiled and debug without error but icons are seen unsuitable on display.

Unfortunately in what you sent there are no boxprogress nor any usercode. And could you share just your TouchGFX project ?

/Romain

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Concerning the video, it is outdated. Are you using a custom board ? If not you can just create a project directly from TouchGFX Designer with the right application template corresponding to your board then generate code. All the CubeMX configuration is done for you. Each application template contains project files for GCC, CubeIDE, IAR and Keil.

Did you solve your issue?

Mvona.1
Associate II

Hi.

It was my fault. My Discovery board is 16 bit (I don't know why. In that video is 24 bit.) so it supports RGB565 but I configured it in 24 bit and RGB888.

I changed it and problem was solved.

Thanks a lot.