cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] TouchGFX generate code with vtable Errors

joannael319
Visitor

Hello,

I'm currently working on a custom board with a display so I can't  use TouchGFX to generate my project...

So far I've created a project through CubeMX(6.12.0) that can use TouchGFX(4.24.0), opened it in CubeIDE(1.16.0) and tried to build it but some errors occured (undefined reference of some files of TouchGFX like the HAL.hpp).

I then opened my project in TouchGFX and generate code without modifying anything. I refresh and tried to build again my project in CubeIDE but this time I have a bunch of errors (215) that start with an "undefined reference to vtable" error :

../Middlewares/ST/touchgfx/framework/include/touchgfx/ConstFont.hpp:35: undefined reference to `vtable for touchgfx::ConstFont'

Then it's followed by some undefined reference errors :
../TouchGFX/generated/fonts/src/GeneratedFont.cpp:14: undefined reference to `touchgfx::ConstFont::ConstFont(touchgfx::GlyphNode const*, unsigned short, unsigned short, unsigned short, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned short)'
./TouchGFX/generated/fonts/src/GeneratedFont.o:(.rodata._ZTVN8touchgfx13GeneratedFontE+0x10): undefined reference to `touchgfx::ConstFont::getGlyph(unsigned short, unsigned char const*&, unsigned char&) const'
./TouchGFX/generated/fonts/src/GeneratedFont.o:(.rodata._ZTVN8touchgfx13GeneratedFontE+0x28): undefined reference to `touchgfx::Font::getCharWidth(unsigned short) const'
./TouchGFX/generated/fonts/src/GeneratedFont.o:(.rodata._ZTVN8touchgfx13GeneratedFontE+0x2c): undefined reference to `touchgfx::Font::getSpacingAbove(unsigned short const*, ...) const'

What triggers me is that I didn't modified at all, all of the project has been generated by ST tools some help would be great...

I'm also new here so I may miss something... Hope this is clear enough

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks it works I finally can build my project...