cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software problem

SGian.1
Senior

Hi there|

I start to wrote my tiny first application with touchgfc and STM32G071 nucleo i just put one button with label . I want control a led. my problem is when i touch the button on the display nothingh append i try to put one breakpoint in the btn1() functionbut it look like i never arrive, I follow step by steo the STM tutorial and look a couple of video on youtube i didi the same but nothing work .

I hope some one can help me

thanks a lot 0693W00000HrTLbQAN.png0693W00000HrTLRQA3.png0693W00000HrTLMQA3.png0693W00000HrTLHQA3.png0693W00000HrTL7QAN.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately the STM32G0 nucleo board does not handle touch 😅. If you wish to implement a button functionality for your UI you need to use the joystick or button on the board instead of a button widget, like in the demos available in TouchGFX Designer.

/Romain

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately the STM32G0 nucleo board does not handle touch 😅. If you wish to implement a button functionality for your UI you need to use the joystick or button on the board instead of a button widget, like in the demos available in TouchGFX Designer.

/Romain

SGian.1
Senior

Hi!

thank you so much. Please where i can find the documentazione about all i can do with STM32 Nucleo or other board ?

thanks

Sergio

You can find documentation on the STM32 development kits on ST's homepage. Here is a link to the STM32G0 nucleo where you can find the datasheet or user guides. I knew that the STM32G0 nucleo did not handle touch because I often work with it personally, but you can see it in the code and documentation since it does not have a touch controller.

For TouchGFX we have a different online documentation. There are a couple of videos made by us and other users on how to work with TouchGFX on YouTube as well but I could not find relevant ones on the STM32G0 nucleo unfortunately. I would still recommend to have a look at the demos available in TouchGFX Designer, like the Aircon Demo which you can find when creating a new project and going to the "Demo" tab on the left, and then "Board Specific Demo" tab on the top.

/Romain

SGian.1
Senior

Thanks

have a good day

Sergio