cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with connecting 8 bit display to STM32H743ZI2

STara.5
Associate

Hi. everyone. I tried connect 8 bit display (ili9341) to nucleo STM32H743ZI2 board. I used to 8bit LCD interface FMC for it, but image didn't appears. I connected this display to stm32f407 and l4 series without problem. And I'm sure that my driver is correct.

3 REPLIES 3
QSHAO.1
ST Employee

Would you detail about the connection between your LCD and FMC interface on NUCLEO-H743ZI? for me the FMC is not supported by default on Zio connector?

STara.5
Associate

Let me explain problem more detail. I have the display from Arduino shild like i show on picture. I configurate FMC in STMCubeMX for work with LCD 8 bit . I connect all the wires as CubeMX show me and set needed timings. But for exsample. I want to fill the display with a different color, nothing happens. P.C. I tested my driver on another board and in theory I had to change only address FMC (i use ADDRESS_COMMAND (0x60'00'00'00) ADDRESS_DATA (0x60'00'80'00) )

0693W00000FDO4IQAX.jpg0693W00000FDO6dQAH.png

QSHAO.1
ST Employee

Understood. Did you read LCD controller ID before writing display data to GRAM in LCD controller? it could be a way to check if any issue in HW connectivity point of view or if any FMC bus timing mismatch between MCU and LCD. The FMC bus monitoring by a oscilloscope may be needed to understand the root cause.