cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwriting of numbers when counter is increment or decrement

DMane
Associate II

Counter is increment or decrement by pressing button the initial value is remain on text​ box and new value is overwrite on previous value. How to solve overwriting issue. 

13 REPLIES 13

Please ensure that you have a background which covers the entire framebuffer.

/Anders

Thank you Anders
As per your suggestion, by adding the background cover it solve my issue.
Now am trying to add UART code with Receiver interrupt,
I am able to transmit data through UART in Model Tick function.
I am facing the issue with generation of UART Receive interrupt.
I enabled the Interrupt in CR1 register.
Data is coming in RDR register also, but pointer is not hitting on UART_IRQ_Handle() in Stm32f7xx_it.c
I am USING USART6 , also set the priority to 0 .
Please guide me to add UART Interrupt functionality..
Thanks & Regards
Dipali.
Hello Sir
I have another issue about change the screen
How to change the screen using
1] Through Virtual Function,
2] Through using Hardware Button click
Please suggest me about that issue

Hi @DMane​,

Please see this forum post on how to interface between hardware and the UI (TouchGFX)

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AU4zodSQB/interfacing-with-hardware-in-touchgfx-applications

With the Designer you can add an interaction to a button which will then do a screen transition. Have a look at the code in the generated folder:

In generated/gui_generated/include/gui_generated/common/FrontEndHeapBase.hpp you will now see that a slidetransition has been added to the list of "GeneatedTransitionTypes".

/**
     * A list of all transition types. Must end with meta::Nil.
     * @note All transition types used in the application MUST be added to this list!
     */
    typedef meta::TypeList< NoTransition,
            meta::TypeList< SlideTransition<EAST>,
            meta::Nil >
            > GeneratedTransitionTypes;

Now lets have a look at the FrontendApplicationBase.hpp (generated/gui_generated/include/gui_generated/common/FrontendApplicationBase.hpp)

here we see that function prototypes to to the transition have been added, the "void gotoScreen2ScreenSlideTransitionEast();" and "void gotoScreen2ScreenSlideTransitionEastImpl();"

The implementation of these are found in generated/gui_generated/src/common/FrontendApplicationBase.cpp

void FrontendApplicationBase::gotoScreen2ScreenSlideTransitionEast()
{
    transitionCallback = touchgfx::Callback<FrontendApplicationBase>(this, &FrontendApplication::gotoScreen2ScreenSlideTransitionEastImpl);
    pendingScreenTransitionCallback = &transitionCallback;
}

void FrontendApplicationBase::gotoScreen2ScreenSlideTransitionEastImpl()
{
    makeTransition<Screen2View, Screen2Presenter, touchgfx::SlideTransition<EAST>, Model >(&currentScreen, &currentPresenter, frontendHeap, &currentTransition, &model);
}

Please take a look at the attached files, here the transition is done by adding the same scheme to the FrontendHeap.cpp and FrontendApplication.cpp placed in the gui folder.

I hope this helps

/Anders