cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest/full version of "TouchGFX Demo 6" (U5 / circular display) ?

Brendan.LeFebvre.Qt
Associate II

I have a new STM32U5A9J-DK with the circular display and very impressive pre-loaded demo.

I wanted to inspect closer how this demo was made, particularly the map screen. From TouchGFX Designer I see "TouchGFX Demo 6" which appears to be an earlier version of the demo that ships with the kit, because the map screen is missing from the project. Are there plans to release the latest full version to TouchGFX Designer?

3 REPLIES 3
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Brendan.LeFebvre.Qt,

Unfortunately this map demo was done the old way without using TouchGFX, only hand coded C.

We don't plan to add it into a demo for the moment, but I will suggest it to my colleagues.

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

Thank you Yoann, I understand.

Additional question: will the OOB demo binary be added to the product page any time soon, as is the case for other discovery/eval kits? I am about to start developing with the board and would like the ability to restore that demo at some point.

Pyrograf
Associate II

Hi, I got this board recentry. I'd like to test GPU2D but there rly no information.

• RM0456 p1851 - 3 pages,
  • No exmaple in U5 pack,
  • AN5632 - migration from L4+ to U5, only one place.

In mentioned application note it is said that GPU2D is underlying layer for NemaGFX. Googling those topics leads to nowhere. 

Can I have some help? We ordered this board to further investigate usage in our products, but it looks not so promising :(