cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to export custom container using command line?

Bubbly_Bee
Associate II

Hello,

I really appreciate the ability to export/import custom container from/to project. However, is it possible to export container using command line? I have a look at tgfx.exe, but it seems there is not command for that.

2 REPLIES 2
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Bubbly_Bee​,

Unfortunately that is not possible for the moment, but it is a good idea for further releases.

Thanks,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX
Bubbly_Bee
Associate II

@Yoann KLEIN​ ​ Hello. Thank you very much for quick answer. I have another question related to this topic (and maybe another tip for improvement).

During import, there is an error in case that the same file already exists. If I have custom containers "A" and "B" from one project, and both of them includes the same header, it is not possible to import them into another project with default configuration. 

Of course, there is possibility to modify manifest during export, so I can remove the header from second container package. But in case there would be possibility to export using command line, maybe it would be better to check files which already exists by content, and skip them if they are the same.