cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Parallel RGB LCD with STM32 controller

KM L.1
Associate II

As we have Parallel RGB LCD and we tried integrating with STM32H743 controller and using touchGFX we are trying to display the image but nothing is displaying on the LCD so what may be the issue?

16 REPLIES 16
KM L.1
Associate II

I looked into GPIO configuration and it's correct.. ​

Then I will look into this framebuffer address .

Thank You​

KM L.1
Associate II

Is that possible to change the RGB configuration to BGR in STM32cubeMX or touchGFX?

MM..1
Chief II

No i mean only in your code , when your display have too config interface connected SPI or I2C, you send some commands and set this.

KM L.1
Associate II

Ok but I'm not configuring anything using SPI or I2C.

​How can I check the framebuffers in stm32 cubeide??

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

There should be a memory window where you can just point to the address of the framebuffer you're interested in and look at the raw data.

KM L.1
Associate II

I cross verified the LTDC GPIO configuration also.

if i give(0, 255, 255) - Red color is displaying on lcd but from touchgfx it is (255, 0, 0).

Can you please look into this and let me know if any configuration is wrong. I'm struggling from two days .

Thank you

MM..1
Chief II

Your project is configured to 16bit touchGFX framebuff this equal to RGB565. You need understand how this work, in memory dont exist 255 0 0.

And read this https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000C9dxj6SQA/how-to-change-touchgfx-framebuffer-to-big-endian