cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change path to STM32CubeProgrammer

LBart.1
Associate

0693W00000D0aoiQAB.pngHello folks,

how and where can I change the path to the STM32CubeProgrammer in TouchGFX Designer?

After hitting the Run Target Button (F6) the TouchGFX Designer fails downloading the flash file due to not find STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe.

This is because the default installation path is "C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeProgrammer\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe"

My installation path is "C:\ST\STM32CubeProgrammer\bin\STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe". The TouchGFX Designer Settings do not provide path settings. Where can I edit this?

Must be some sort of config file.

My workaround is just manually flashing the file using CubeProgrammer and browsing the target file under "C:\TouchGFXProjects\MyApplication_1\TouchGFX\build\bin"

There is a intflash.hex and a target.elf. Both do the same job as I figured out.

TouchGFX Desinger V 4.17.0

Target STM32F429 Discovery

1 REPLY 1
remen
Associate

I have also this problem, but my path is on D disk. I found solution.

In application folder, ("C:\TouchGFXProjects\MyApplication_1\") go to "gcc\include", here open cube_programmer.mk with notepad and change variables related to your problem. In my case I changed "program_files_win64" from "/c/Program Files" to "/D/Program Files" and now is working.

I hope that my solution help.

TouchGFX Desinger V 4.19.1

Target STM32H750 Discovery