cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the "CustomKeyboard" demo work? I have copied the appropriate files to my project and modified them to accommodate the stretched graphic to fit on the '469i-disco board (800 x 480). When I switch to the screen with the keyboard, error...

LDoyl.1
Associate II

The program crashes in Framework/source/touchgfx/containers.cpp . I can find the where the error is generated here but haven't a clue why. At this stage, I am working in the simulator and building the gui with the idea of getting the gui built and then start adding the functionality. I am not sure what part of the project to zip up and send as I am sure you don't need the entire folder. I tried zipping just the "TouchGFX" folder which wouldn't properly open on another computer.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LDoyl.1
Associate II

I found the problem. In the sample Keyboard GUI included with TouchGFX 4.15 (Edit/Import GUI), the keyboard is not placed in the screen, instead MainView.cpp calls the image and locates on the screen with the following code:

MainView::MainView()

{

keyboard.setPosition(80, 16, 320, 240);

add(keyboard);

}

In my program, i have the keyboard placed as part of the screen along with other widgets. When I commented out the code in the braces, the project now compiles. The problem I was having was due to attempting to place the same image twice.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MM..1
Chief II

How is version of Touch and IDE? I mean compile is without errors, but maybe you need check too warnings.

Around zip project , reply is complicated.

LDoyl.1
Associate II

I found the problem. In the sample Keyboard GUI included with TouchGFX 4.15 (Edit/Import GUI), the keyboard is not placed in the screen, instead MainView.cpp calls the image and locates on the screen with the following code:

MainView::MainView()

{

keyboard.setPosition(80, 16, 320, 240);

add(keyboard);

}

In my program, i have the keyboard placed as part of the screen along with other widgets. When I commented out the code in the braces, the project now compiles. The problem I was having was due to attempting to place the same image twice.